This week I bring you another page from the gorgeous Bo Bunny Enchanted range. Make sure you head over to the Scraploot online store to pick up your goodies before you make a start on these instructions.
My beautiful photo subjects are long time close family friends and my brother’s best friend, at their wedding early last year. They were married just before we left on our overseas trip, so we were so glad we could make it. It was a very emotional and special day, it was like watching my little brother get married all over again. They also just gave birth to a gorgeous little girl that I have yet to visit, but from all the pics I have seen, she is just adorable and no doubt will be a subject of many of my layouts down the track!
So to get you started, pick up the following supplies:
And now let’s get started with putting this together. It’s all about layering and using those left over pieces of paper.
Let’s get started with the paper and cardstock.
1. Start off using your Wine coloured cardstock as your base and ink the edges. You can also create a mat for your photo at the same time. If you don’t want to get fussy with trying to cut it out of the middle of your cardstock, then grab yourself an extra piece of cardstock.
TIP: To make my layouts slide into my album easier, I cut my cardstock down to 30cm x 30cm before I start. Then my bulkier pages don’t take forever to try to squeeze in and I don’t get frustrated trying!
2. Taking your “Fairytales” paper, cut 2 pieces measuring 5cm wide x 8cm high. Distress and ink. Place the first piece 8.5cm from the left hand side of your cardstock and 0.5cm from the top. Place your second piece 7cm from the right hand side of your cardstock and 0.2cm from the bottom.
3. Taking your “Dots” paper, cut 2 pieces measuring 6cm wide x 5cm high. Distress and ink. Place the first piece 5cm from the left hand side of your cardstock and 3cm from the top. Place your second piece 4cm from the right hand side of your cardstock and 1.5cm from the bottom.
4. Taking your “Romance” paper, cut 2 pieces measuring 5cm wide x 5cm high. Distress and ink. Place the first piece 3cm from the left hand side of your cardstock and 6.5cm from the top. Place your second piece 3cm from the right hand side of your cardstock and 3cm from the bottom.
5. Taking your “Rose” paper, cut a piece 22cm wide x 19cm high. Distress and ink. Place directly in the middle of your cardstock.
6. Place Magic Mount to the back of your photo mat with your photo and place tis directly in the middle of your page.
Now let’s get embellishing!
1. From the sheet of chipboard shapes, take the flourish and place this at the top left hand cluster of layered paper.
2. Take your chipboard Fleur de Lis and ink. Adhere this to the bottom right hand corner of your large piece of paper. Once it is adhered, finish with a coat of Glossy Accents.
TIP: Unless you leave it to dry for a few hours first, it’s always easier to add any wet products like Glossy Accents, after the item is stuck to the page.
3. From the sticker sheet, take 3 different sized square shaped tiles. Add Magic Mount to the back of them and then stagger them from the bottom right hand corner of your page.
4. From the sticker sheet, use the “Always & Forever" sticker. Add Magic Mount and adhere to the top right hand corner of your large piece of paper.
5. Next up, your flower cluster… this will all go to the bottom left hand edge of your photo.
- Using one of the White Prima flowers, place this on the bottom left hand corner of your photo.
- Using a square brad, place this diagonally under it.
- The take another White Prima flower and place this diagonally next to the brad.
- Then start layering with the Prima paper flowers. Using 3 patterned pink flowers, scatter them around the bundle you have created. You will create almost a circle with the flower cluster. The larger of the pink flowers has a black one just peeking out from behind it.
- Then add a Scraploot trinket pin sticking out the top of the cluster and a sticker tag from the sticker sheet with a little bit of journaling.
- To finish it off, take some Kaisercraft pearls and scatter them around the flower cluster. I have put a few on their own and then a cluster of 3 tiny ones here and there.
Thank you for joining me this week. I hope you have enjoyed putting this together. Stay tuned for more exciting designs from the Design Team and don’t forget to check out all the new goodies and pre orders on the online store.