To start off this week, I have step by step instructions for you for the following layout:
Scraploot online store to pick up some supplies!
To recreate this layout, you will need:
Now to get started….
1. Ink the edges of your cardstock.
2. Using the “Honeymoon” paper, striped side up, cut a 26cm x 26cm square. Distress and ink. Place this piece in the middle of your cardstock.
3. Using the “Crush” paper, black flourish side up, cut a 20.5cm long x 5.5cm high rectangle. Distress and ink. Place this piece 4cm from the top of your cardstock and 2.5cm from the right hand edge. From the Sticker Sheet, place the “No 021412” sticker in the top right corner of this piece of paper.
4. Using the “Love Notes” paper, script side up, cut a piece 18cm wide x 20cm high. Distress and ink. Place 7cm from the top and 3.5cm from the right hand side of the cardstock.
5. Using the “Adore” paper, dot side up, cut a piece 11cm wide x 17.5cm high. Distress and ink. Place 9cm from the top and 3cm from the left hand side of the cardstock.
6. Using the “Love Notes” paper, black and white arrow side up, cut a piece 18cm wide x 4cm wide. Distress and ink. Place 6.5cm from the bottom and 5cm from the right hand side of the cardstock.
7. Using the “Newsprint” paper, cut 3 cards out (Handmade Candy, Shoes for Men and Specials of Fine Vacations). Bundle together and fan out and place under the left hand side of your picture. Place your 6”x4” photo 5.5cm from the left hand side and 11.5cm from the top of the cardstock.
8. Take 11cm of the black lace and place it across the bottom of the dotted paper. Stick the key from the Sticker sheet across this.
9. Take the filigree heart sticker from the Sticker Sheet and stick magic mount on the back of it. Adhere in the bottom left hand corner of your page.
10. Take the red framed camera journal tag from the Journal cards paper. Adhere magic mount to the back and stick to the bottom right corner of your page. Journal if desired.
11. Ink the Fleur de lis chipboard and stick under the word Love next to your picture. Finish with Crackle Accents.
12. Stick 3 small hearts down the left hand side of your photo.
13. Using the “Alphabet” sticker sheet, take your desired letters and place above the top right hand side of your photo.
Here are a few ideas for your left overs as well, a few quick and easy cards!
I hope you have enjoyed the start of this range. Don't forget to keep an eye out to see what the rest of the DT have to inspire you during the week.
Until next time, happy scrapping!