Wednesday, January 18, 2012

First Day... Head of The Class

Today's scrapping inspiration uses the Little Yellow Bicycle - Head of The Class Collection, and is of course a great collection to get some of those school photos scrapped, but is also versatile enough to enable you to scrap some great boy pages. The layout I am going to share with you today, is a school layout, but you will have to excuse the fact that it has no photos. I have created this page ready to just add the photos when my little man starts school in just a couple of weeks. I have left plenty of room to allow me to fit 2-3 6"x4" portrait photos, or several 2"x3" photos.
To recreate this layout head on over to the Scraploot store and select the following items;
Little Yellow Bicycle - Head of the Class Collection
Papers
Geometry/Teal Test
Principal Gray/Penmanship
Other Materials
- Chipboard Spinner Sticker
- Alphabet Sticker Sheet
- Fresh Verse Sticker Sheet
- Canvas Border Stickers
- Clear Cut Shapes
- Doodlebug Simply Sweet Ladybug Cardstock Stickers
- Black Textured Cardstock
- Magic Mount
- 6mm & 12mm Xpress It Double Sided Tape
- Xpress It Clear Gel Glue
- Black & White Ink

I will come back and change the image...once our little man starts school and I have the photos to go on it.

Till next time, happy scrapping
Rach

No comments: