Monday, April 16, 2012

A touch of red black and white...

A new week is upon us. It's hard to believe we are already half way through April!

This week I bring you some more of the lovely Jenni Bowlin range. This range works so well with so many of my photos at the moment! My adorable little munchkin nephew features again this week, along with my beautiful sister (also his god mother). I went crazy with the layering in this one!


To pick up the supplies for this page, visit the Scraploot online store.



Here are a few more close ups for you...

 
 

I hope you've enjoyed this week's installment from me. Don't forget to keep your eyes peeled this month... It’s oScraploot's 6th birthday, so don’t forget to check out the specials and the sketch challenge is still on, so get scrapping and have a go.

Enjoy your week and Happy Scrapping!

xx Renae

No comments: