Monday, February 27, 2012

Happily Ever After...

This week I bring you a very white focussed page with a mix of black and a tiny touch of orange/beige to make the page pop.

The Enchanted range from Bo Bunny is gorgeous and gives you something different to work with every time you look at it. I chose some rounded edged stickers for this one and continued the theme through with my paper and cardstock. Then to make it stand out, I left the photo mat and photo with the sharp edges.

 
 
 
 
Feel like giving this page a try yourself? Then head over to the Scraploot online store and pick yourself up the following:

I hope you have been enjoying the Bo Bunny range that we have been showcasing for you. Keep an eye out next week for my step by step instructions page… until then, stay inspired with the rest of the creations from the Design Team.

Don’t forget you still have a few more days to submit your entry for the February sketch challenge competition. We’d love to see your creations.

Happy scrapping!

xx Renae

No comments: