What a chilly start to May. After an average Summer, it looks like we are going to have a very cool Winter. Great scrapping weather if you ask me!
To get you in the scrapping spirit, today I bring you a step by step page to try yourselves.
To get started, head over to the Scraploot online store to pick up the following:
Cream rose flowers
Now let’s get you started…
1. Using your cream cardstock, cut a photo mat in the middle of the page. Alternatively, purchase a second sheet and use that for your photo mat. Adhere magic mount to the back of your photo mount.
2. Using the Jenni Bowlin Red Black Extension III Mamas Dress paper, ink the edges. Place on an angle leaving small bits of cream cardstock visible on each edge.
3. Using the Jenni Bowlin Red Black Extension IV Multiplication paper, cut a piece from the black side measuring 17cm wide x 20cm high. Distress and ink. Place 3cm from the left hand edge of your card stock and 2cm from the bottom of your card stock.
4. Using the Jenni Bowlin Red Black Extension IV Letter Chart paper, cut a piece10cm wide x 5cm high from the cream side. Distress and ink. Place 5cm from the left hand edge and 9cm from the top of your card stock.
5. Using the Jenni Bowlin Red Black Extension IV Inkwell paper, cut a strip of red labels. Ink and place from one side of the page to the other, 3cm from the bottom edge of the cardstock.
6. Using the Jenni Bowlin Red Black Extension IV Multiplication paper, cut a piece 14cm wide x 9cm high from the cream side. Distress and ink. Place 2cm from the right edge and 3.5cm from the bottom edge of the cardstock.
7. Using the Jenni Bowlin Red Black Extension IV Pen Nibs paper, take the striped side and cut a strip 2.5cm wide x 28cm high. Distress and Ink. Place 0.5cm from the top edge and 7.5cm from the right edge of your card stock.
8. Place a piece of red velvet ribbon down the length of the last piece of paper, approx 0.5cm from the right edge of it.
9. From the Jenni Bowlin Red Black Extension IV Accessory Sheet, take the cream square with red patterned journaling block. Ink and mount on Magic Mount. Adhere 2.5cm from the right edge and 4cm from the bottom edge.
10. From the Jenni Bowlin Red Black Extension IV Accessory Sheet, take a piece of the ruler strip measuring 10cm and ink. Place against the right hand edge and 4cm from the bottom edge of the cardstock.
11. Place your photo and mount 5.5cm from the left edge and 12cm from the top edge of your cardstock.
12. Taking a piece of black lace, place it under your photo mount from the left edge to the edge of the journal tag.
13. Place a piece of red velvet ribbon and place along the top of the lace, extending all the way to the left hand edge of the cardstock
14. Taking 2 butterflies from the Jenni Bowlin Alpha/red butterflies stickers, layer and place a piece of magic mount to raise it. Place on the right hand side of your journaling card. Finish with a small black pearl in the middle and a Jenni Bowlin red stick pin underneath.
15. Create a flower cluster in the top left corner of your photo. Start with the black GT flowers on the bottom, the Red Jenni Bowlin red doily flowers on top and then the cream GT flower on top. Cluster in a group of three and finish with a black Jenni Bowlin decorative rhinesstone brad in the middle of the cluster.
16. Finish your page with a title from the Jenni Bowlin chalkboard alpha stickers, lining them along the top corner angle of the page.