You will need to head over to the Scraploot online store first to pick up the following:
Now let’s get you started…..
1. Using your black cardstock, cut a photo mat in the middle of the page. Alternatively, purchase a second sheet and use that for your photo mat. Adhere magic mount to the back of your photo mount.
2. Using the Jenni Bowlin Red Black Extension IV "Accessory Sheet" cut a piece from the red dot side measuring 15cm wide x 6cm high. Distress and ink. Place 2cm from the left hand side and 4cm from the top of your cardstock.
3. Using the Jenni Bowlin Red Black Extension IV "School Dress" sheet, cut a piece from the text side measuring 25cm wide x 20cm high. Distress and ink. Place along the right hand edge of your card stock and 3cm from the bottom of your card stock.
4. Using the Jenni Bowlin "Lacy Border" paper cut a strip 29cm wide x 5cm high. Distress and ink. Place along the right hand edge of your card stock and 6.5cm from the bottom of your card stock.
5. Using the Jenni Bowlin Red Black Extension IV "Accessory Sheet”, take the red/cream rectangle part and cut a piece 14cm wide x 6.5cm high. Ink. Place 1cm from the right hand edge of your card stock and 6cm from the bottom of your card stock.
6. Using the Jenni Bowlin Red Black Extension IV "Multiplication" sheet, cut a piece 13cm wide x 3cm high from the black side. Distress and Ink. Place along the right hand edge of your card stock and 5.5cm from the top of your card stock.
7. Place your photo 7.5cm from the left hand edge and 9cm from the bottom of the cardstock.
8. Ink the 2Crafty chipboard pole and cut in half. Place either half along the left hand and bottom edges of your photo map, leaving approximately 1cm gap from the mat. Place rhinestones along chipboard.
9. Create your photo cluster in the bottom left hand corner of your photo mat. Take 2 large black flowers and layer. Place a large red flower just off centre of the black ones. Layer black plastic flower directly on top of red one. Place red pearl trinket through mini cream flower and adhere flower to middle of black plastic one. Taking 3 cream medium flowers, scatter under the larger flowers to create a fan effect.
10. Take a piece of black string and create a loop effect along the right edge of your photo. Fasten to page with staples. Place 2 butterfly stickers near the loop joins with magic mount.
11. Create your title with the letter stickers. Finish with a coat of Glossy Accents to create an epoxy look to the letters.
12. Finish your page with journaling and a coat of Glossy Accents on your chipboard.
I hope you have enjoyed this week’s page. Stay tuned for more DT work throughout the week and have a go at the April sketch challenge while you are at it!